The tuition fee can be paid in full or in more installments.
Depending on the chosen payment method, you will benefit from the following discounts:
€1 050 – full payment
€750 – payment in 2 installments
€500 – payment in 3 installments
This fee includes tuition costs and other services, such as:
• Printed materials for each course, besides textbooks
• Electronic course supporting documents
• Refreshments (coffee and tea) per day during classroom classes
• Other academic activities
The textbooks will be charged separately. Our teachers will choose from the latest editions of the best textbooks in the field, published by recognized publishers such as McGraw Hill, Prentice-Hall, Thomson South-Western.
A file processing fee will be charged upon the receipt of the Application Form. The processing will take place at Tiffin University in Ohio.
All fees will be paid in RON based on a fiscal invoice at the National Bank of Romania exchange rate on the day of billing, within 15 days from the invoice date.
We offer discounts to companies that send more than 5 students to follow the courses of our program. They may attend courses in classes in different years.
Program financing methods
You can finance the Tiffin Executive MBA program as follows:
• You can ask the company you work for to pay the Tiffin Executive EMBA program as an investment in the company’s human resources – the most widely used variant
• You can pay the program from personal funds
• You can request a loan for the payment of the program. Many banks on the Romanian market offer such study loans
• You can apply for a sponsorship from any company paying the income tax of 16%, as this expense is deductible
To withdraw from the program, Tiffin University shall be notified in writing through a notice sent directly by e-mail.
After notifying Tiffin University about your withdrawal from a course, the refund of the tuition fee will be made according to the following plan:
4 weeks before the commencement of the first session – 100%
Less than 4 weeks before the commencement of the first session – 50%
During the first week of classes – The fee is not refundable
These rules apply to all amounts paid before the beginning of a module.