• Română
  • English

Incomplete Coursework

If a student cannot finish the course work by the end of course, the student must petition, in writing, the instructor of the course for a grade of „I”. The instructor, at his or her discretion and judgment, may give the student additional time to complete the necessary work, up to 15 weeks following the semester in which the course was taken. If the student does not complete the necessary work and earn a completed grade by the time allotted, the grade of „I” will be change to a „WD” (withdrawn). The student will need to re-enroll in the course and pay the tuition for a second time.