• Română
  • English

Re-enrolling in a course

A student may re-enroll in courses in which he/ she earned a grade C, with permission from the Dean of Graduate studies. When a course is repeated, both grades will remain on the student’s transcript, but only the grade on repeated course work will be used to compute the student’s cumulative grade point average.